Chapter 08 - Continuous Beams
Continuous beams are those that rest over three or more supports, thereby having one or more redundant support reactions.
These section includes
1. Generalized form of three-moment equation
2. Factors for three-moment equation
3. Application of the three-moment equation
4. Reactions of continuous beams
5. Shear and moment diagrams of continuous beams
6. Continuous beams with fixed ends
7. Deflection determined by three-moment equation
8. Moment distribution method
Explore the links under this page for available topics. Any topic not on the link only means that it is not yet available in this site.
Subscribe to MATHalino.com on