MATHalino is now a community website. Join us and post a question or share your knowledge in appropriate forum. You may also publish a blog article, create your own exam, or even put up your own course. We also allow anyone to post promote their own product, service, website, channels, provided, it is related to mathematics, science, and engineering. Note however that this site is highly moderated. If you spam us, you will get kicked out, if you push heavily, you will get kicked out, if you post unrelated topics, you will get kicked out.
ORIGINAL POST - DEPRECTED
Would you like to become a blog author of MATHalino.com? Or perhaps you just want to contribute a math or engineering related article that you've written or plan to write? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
A few valid reasons to contribute to MATHalino.com
- You don't have to setup and pay for your own blog, we publish it for you. You write the article, we'll take care of promoting it.
- MATHalino.com has a wide audience which gives it a considerable amount of exposure.
- You are free to define the type of license that you like, be it traditional copyright in which you reserve all rights (default) or an open license such as Creative Commons.
- You don't have to go crazy trying to render nice looking formulas in HTML, as we support LaTeX formula, we can assist you on that.
- Every article can have a short biography, a link to your site or blog and even a photo. Each article that you write will be published under your own name.
- If you are a student, professor or researcher, you can gain a lot of exposure by publishing regularly on this site.
- You are volunteering to contribute to an exciting project which promotes the beauty and importance of Engineering and Mathematics.
What kind of articles are you looking for?
We aim to publish quality articles on a variety of subjects, from well explained high school material up to advanced topics. Articles can range from a few hundred words, up to a few thousand (we may split the article/tutorial over more than one post in some instances). Pure mathematics or applied, if it’s interesting and well written original work (before publishing any article, we'll check to ensure that it's not already a copyrighted piece), we'll publish it. We ask however that you do not submit any research papers; this is not the right place to publish such works. We are looking for material that promotes mathematics and engineering (and sciences that are very closely related) and that can be read and enjoyed also by people who do not have a PhD in the field of mathematics.
We are particularly interested in math and engineering news, tutorials, explanations in plain English of difficult subjects and/or exciting discoveries, and book reviews.
Please note that every contribution is on a volunteer basis, for which there is no monetary compensation. This policy may change in the future according to the growing popularity of this site.
Cool, how do I get started?
Contact us through this form.